The developers at PUBG have released the Hardcore BR update . We have the German patch notes for this patch on November 5th. The PUBG Update 1.55 can now be downloaded.
PUBG Patch Notes 1.55
Settings for Hardcore BR
- Hardcore BR takes place in Vikendi.
- TPP, FPP and only Squad are available.
- Please note that the 1-man squad is deactivated on Hardcore BR.
- Matchmaking automatically brings you together with other players.
- Maximum number of players: 100
- If not enough players come together for a session, the remaining seats are filled with bots.
Rules for Hardcore BR
- The following UI elements are deactivated in Hardcore BR:
- pubg mobile kr version esp hack download
- Mini map
- Health bar, boost display and displays for weapons, equipment and vehicles
- System notifications regarding the blue zone
- The direction indicator at the top of the screen, often referred to as a compass
- The following UI elements remain visible during the game:
- Everything related to the parachute
- Remaining players
- DBNO / kill feeds
- Team UI
- LABS does not offer BP or XP as gameplay rewards.
- LABS gameplay is not listed in the match history.
- LABS gameplay does not count towards your Survivor Pass missions.